Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are your prices? Because our nannies and sitters are employees of our agency, you pay an all-inclusive hourly rate to the agency and we pay the nanny. For resort guests, non-member rates and fees apply.
2. Do I have to be staying at a hotel or resort to use your service? You must be a member of our agency in order to schedule our services in a private, residential setting. However, hotel and resort guests may use our services at non-member rates.
3. Do I need to tip my nanny? Our rates do not include gratuity. While tips are not expected, they are customary and appreciated. Gratuity must be given directly to the nanny.
4.What kind of screening process do your nannies go through? Our hiring standards are rigorous. Click here to read about our meticulous screening process.
5. What if I need to speak to someone after hours? Our after-hours line (888-622-9559) is open 5pm-9pm and 6am-9am on weekdays and 6am-9pm on weekends. Please note that if you need to reach us urgently, you must call the agency. We do not receive emails after-hours.
6. What are nanny bags? Nanny bags come with games and activities, arts and crafts and small toys to entertain your little ones and are available upon request at select resorts. Please inquire.